Find your basic makeup essentials here
Sometimes, it can be hard figuring out where to start when it comes to makeup, but no worries! I made a list of things to purchase when you are learning how to do your own makeup.
I like to mention that I no longer purchase cruelty-free makeup, but unfortunately still use the products that remains in my kit. Makeup is expensive and I can’t afford to toss it and buy new makeup. When I need to replace makeup in my kit, I will purchase all cruelty-free products. This blog was created for a client of mine. I made a list of products that I used along with alternatives so she can achieve the same look at home.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- elf cosmetics Need it nude eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Cosmetic Matchmaster
- Revlon Colorstay foundation
Color correct/ Concealer
- MAC Cosmetics Color correct concealer palette
- NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette
- Kat von D Shades and light palette
- NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette (this has contour and bronzer shades, as well as highlight powder)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick